Luna Innovations Provides Comprehensive Solutions for OCT Systems
OCT image resolution, which can be 100 times better than conventional ultrasound, has profound implications for the diagnosis of internal problems in biological tissues as well as inorganic samples. OCT has become increasingly popular for medical applications such as non-invasive opthalmological imaging, endoscopic gastrointestinal tract imaging and diagnostics for coronary intervention.
Fiber-based OCT systems require precise polarization management, accurate delay control, fast wavelength tuning and complete optical system integration capabilities. Optical path matching is mandatory, and high-performance optical delay lines are required.
Instead of addressing the test, measurement and control challenges of OCT systems with different products from different companies, Luna’s customers have access to a complete suite of products for the complete characterization of passive components along with the interferometer subassembly.
Luna Innovations offers a wide range of solutions for OCT systems designers and component suppliers that include:
• Products for building OCT systems – OEM components and custom subassemblies
• Customized products or subsystems for particular applications
• Dynamic polarization control for tracking real-time polarization changes
• More sophisticated polarization control and analysis devices for Polarization-Sensitive OCT (PS-OCT) Systems
• High spatial resolution reflectometers, which can help scan the OCT interferometer for high reflection peaks and high losses
• Swept lasers, with demonstrated reliability, enable long-term, worry-free operation of OCT systems
Learn more about Luna’s OCT Solutions. Download our Catalog Now!